OFFICE SPACE AVAILABLE AT BRIDGE 5 MILL
As Manchester’s first and only Centre for Sustainable Living, Bridge 5 Mill, which is located a few minutes walk from Manchester city centre on the Ashton Canal, is a leading example of environmental, social and economic good practice.
Bridge 5 Mill is currently home to various charities, campaign groups and green businesses working co-operatively in unique surroundings. We currently have some office space available and we want you to join us and be part of the change.
Bridge 5 Mill is the ideal location for smaller organisations of two to four people or for those looking to make the transition from home working to an office base in a very supportive environment. We offer flexible terms and a unique location with meeting and conference facilities and resources available to help you and your ideas flourish.
The benefits of renting with us include:
- Working in a co-operatively run, sustainable building
- Discounted room hire rates for meetings and conferences
- Photocopier and serviced post boxes
- Eco garden with seats overlooking the Ashton canal
- Kitchen and common room
- Comprehensive recycling facilities
- 24 hour access (after three months’ tenancy
- Tuck shop selling fruit, fair trade and organic goods
- Fair trade and organic refreshments at your events
- Bike friendly building
- Opportunities for making new partnerships
Contact…… for more information and to become part of the change
Please contact us on 0161 273 1736 or email firstname.lastname@example.org